Irony is present in most people's life. Sometimes you do just for joking with friends, but be carefull... Nothing overused is good for us and people around us it can turn into a addiction and it is not funny.
There is an advice: It's not polite answer your boss or your superior with irony, unless you want to be unemployed.
Hello guys, I'm Gabriel Ribeiro de Sales, a Cotuca's survivor and this is my first blog (I'd never thought about doing it). So, I'm 15 years old and my physical age doesn't match with my mental age ( sometimes I will make you remember it, don't worry). If I start to like doing this you`ll have to bear me. To start, I will list somethings I like to do: •Listen to musics (folk and classical musics) •Play cello (I started to sudy it when I was 10 years old) •Read some books (althought, I have no more time to do it regularly) •Study history and physics (This school subject I study cause I`m really interested in) •Hang out with friends (I often go to the park with them) This is all for today, but I promisse you will meet me better with the time (I hope) and I will show you how is my routine and how I try to maintain my social life even being a high school student. :) May the force be with you, guys! Bye
Comentários
Postar um comentário