A little bit of health

Hello Guys!

This week, I interviewed some friends about concepts of health and If they would consider themselves a health person. 

The questions were:

• Do you know the 5 types of health? (mental, social, physical, cognitive and spiritual)

• Which one of these 5 types is the most important? And the less?

• Do you consider yourself a health person?

• Do you practice any sport during the week? 

• Which one of the 5 types of health do you consider the most important? And the less?

•  Would you do any change in your habits to improve your health?

I interviewed 11 friends and the answers in general are similar:

•8 friends said they knew the 5 types of health;

•The majority agreeded that the mental one maintains all the others in control. The less importants are: physical and spiritual;

•9 friends considered themselves health because they are happy with the actual state of their body and mind;

•only two of the people interviewed said that don't practice any kind of sports;

•6 friends said they consider themselves health cause they are happy with the actual state of their body and mind;

• However, all of them think they have to change their eating habits and have a better contact with the sociality outside Cotuca cause they are more than a half of their days at school. 

In my opinion, I think I'm not healthy because I need to be more sociable, practice sports and eat more vegetables that I normally eat. I've known the 5 types of health on English Classes at Cotuca, but I think all of these types are Important to have a balanced life. 

The interviewees and their ages were: Beatriz (15); Miguel (15); Gabrielle (15); Murilo (17); Airton (15); Rafaela (16); Thaís (17); Gabriel (17); Henrique (15); Guilherme (15) and Mateus (15). 

So, it's all for today! 

Thank U, reader! 

May the force be with you, guys!

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

First Blog

Poems

It is ironic, is not it?